Dot your I's and Cross your t's
Our "Month-Of through Day-Of" Coordination Package lets you relax and enjoy the days leading up to your wedding. Turn the details over to us and rest easy knowing that every last box has been checked. On the day of your wedding, our experienced team will be there to ensure everything runs smoothly and will allow you, as well as your family and friends, to kick back and celebrate!
Our Month-Of Package begins six weeks before your wedding day and includes:
- Access to our list of preferred vendors at the time of booking
- A thorough planning meeting to learn the in's and out's of what you have planned for your wedding day
- Review of your contracts to familiarize ourselves with your expectations
- Creation of a comprehensive timeline from the start of your wedding day until the last guest leaves
- Triple confirmation of vendors to ensure nothing is left to chance
- Assistance with your floor plan creation
- Our seasoned team on-site the day of your wedding as command central! We hand-pick our team for each wedding so that we can tailor to your religious, lingual, and cultural needs. Do your grandparents only speak Spanish? Don't worry - we can help!
- Vendor assistance and direction with load-in and setup, including making sure everyone has the proof of insurance they need for your venue
- Set up of special event decor items including favors, escort cards, placing menus, guest book, etc.
- Access to the Brilliant Event Planning Emergency Kit to solve any unexpected problems
...and more! Month-of Coordination is available in both the New York City Metro area and the Boston Metro area.
Some of the places our team has worked
Alder Manor, The Arsenal Building, Ashford Estate, Blue Hill at Stone Barns, The Bowery Hotel, Brooklyn Academy of Music, Brooklyn Botanic Gardens, Brooklyn Museum, Bryant Park Grill, Cipriani, City Winery, Colony Club, De Seversky Mansion, Dumbo Loft, Eventi Hotel, The Foundry, Glen Island Harbor Club, Glasserie, The Glasshouses, Gramercy Park Hotel, The Green Building, The Harold Pratt House, The High Line Hotel, Housing Works Bookstore SoHo, The Hudson Hotel, The Hudson Theater, The Institute of Contemporary Art - Boston, Lafayette, Le Parker Meridien, Liberty House, Liberty Warehouse, Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers, Lyndhurst Mansion, The Mandarin Oriental, Manhattan Penthouse, The Montauk Club, New York Academy of Medicine, New York Botanical Gardens, The New York Palace Hotel, NoMo SoHo, One World Observatory, The Park Savoy, Perona Farms, The Pierre, Pleasantdale Chateau, Prince George Ballroom, Prospect Park Boathouse, The Public Theater, The Rainbow Room, Ramscale, Ritz Carlton, River Cafe, Rumson Country Club, The Standard High Line, SIXTY SoHo, Skylight One Hanson, Stage 6 at Steiner Studios, The State Room, The Stone House Inn, The Surrey Hotel, Topping Rose House, Tribeca Rooftop, Tribeca 360, Trump SoHo, The Tuxedo Club, The University Club, Winvian, The Yale Club, 91 Horatio, 620 Loft & Garden, 632 on Hudson...and many more!